* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette
* The Bugle podcast serves up some fishy political chips.
* A coupon for your traditional family.
* Take it from Uncle Bill…sex advice, that is.
* Senator McCain buddies up with Leslie Knope.
* The only two ways we can fix America, from Hahajk.
* Lenny Bruce and Steve Allen on our right to bear words.
* Another installment of American Policy Suggestions from a Chicago Sports Fan.
* Olympians making derp faces. NSFW if you didn't bring an extra pair of underwear.
* Chris Rock defends Barack Obama on Jimmy Fallon.
* Nothing is more un-American than being unable to identify a donut.
* Mitt Romney's email subjects circa 2007, from Funny or Die.
* What Americans have to say about Obama's fundraising.
* The audacity of Knope, from Variety.
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Chris Rock, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, The Onion
Iran's nuclear capabilities? Suck it! Gas nearing $5 a gallon? Uh… duh! The housing crisis? Big whoop! Meeting with Prime Minister Netanyahu? Ishkabibble! President Obama has more important things to do. Namely starting Twitter beef with comedian Aziz Ansari…
"I just want to remind him: I've got more Twitter followers than you, man," Obama said at a fundraiser last week in New York City. "I just want to keep him humble and hungry. We all need someone who does that; fortunately, I have Michelle."
OH. SNAP. President Obama has approximately 11 million more followers than Ansari's measly 1.6M. Dayyyyyyyyyyyum! And a DOUBLE SNAP on Michelle! Guess she's never heard of this holiday. Or maybe she has, and it's Matt Drudge that's never heard of it.
Unfortunately, it's hard to be humble when the POTUS singles you out. Ansari responded by tweeting:
President Obama gives me a shoutout, calls me out on lack of Twitter followers. Unreal. Watch: bit.ly/AkMpjp
— Aziz Ansari (@azizansari) March 5, 2012
Now that the President has some experience starting a war, maybe all those Republican hawks will back off on Iran. If only Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had a Twitter account…
Tags: Amy Poehler, Benjamin Netanyahu, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Twitter