* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom
For only the second time in his presidency, Barack Obama graced the Gridiron Club and Foundation dinner with his comedic presence. Behold the best jokes a government speechwriter's salary can buy, as told by the president:
Tags: Barack Obama, Bobby Jindal
* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games
* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights