Obama will make his first presidential visit to Israel next month, and his hosts are so excited that they made this official logo for the occasion.
Everyone knows Israel and the U.S. are like two peas in an aerial bombardment-loving pod. Still, other countries should get to have their own logos when the president visits.
So we made some:
Tags: Barack Obama, Israel
* Mark Fiore's new cartoon about Obama's drone justifications.
* Joe Biden must be in the pocket of big shotgun.
* Five countries that are secretly badass.
* An award-winning animated short film on how fast Earth spins beneath us.
* The Los Angeles Review of Books makes a prediction about Nate Silver. See how it feels, buddy.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Drones, Guns, Joe Biden, Mark Fiore, Nate Silver, Science & Technology, The New Yorker
Still reeling from a campaign in which both candidates limited media access and refused to answer hard-hitting questions like "What about your gaffes?", the political press has come to realize that the president won't even answer questions such as "What about your golfs?"
The White House did not allow pool reporters to cover Barack Obama's weekend outing with Tiger Woods, prompting White House Correspondents Association's Ed Henry to issue a statement saying, "a broad cross section of our members from print, radio, online and TV have today expressed extreme frustration to me about having absolutely no access to the President of the United States this entire weekend."
The only people having a more sub-par day than the media were Fox Nation commenters:
Tags: Barack Obama, Fox News, Golf, Media, Sports, Tiger Woods
You may not realize it, but you've probably offended someone today. You see, Presidents' Day is a much more significant holiday than most people recognize, with an etiquette all its own…
Tags: Barack Obama, Beyonce, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Jay-Z, President's Day, United Kingdom
* Jimmy Fallon wrote a song for everyone who has the day off.
* Funny or Die honors all our black presidents.
* Mother Jones' Presidents' Day playlist rules.
* These people are like our step-presidents.
* Why should anyone care about Presidents' Day?
* A profile of George Washington's presidential reluctance.
* The Complete Guide to Everything podcast discusses meteors.
* Dictators need to learn they can't rule Photoshop with an iron fist.
* Ian Frazier shines some light on the mystery of Richard III's bones.
Tags: Barack Obama, Dictators, Funny or Die, George Washington, Jimmy Fallon, Meteor, NASA, Photoshop, President's Day, Space