* Saturday Night Live explains the budget cuts with disco.
* It probably took a village to build Abraham Lincoln's log cabin.
* John Oliver's "The Bugle" podcast covers Mali, the Pope and Mars.
* The next time John Boehner gets mouthy, Joe Biden should pull this prank.
* The Suffrage Parade of 1913 is 100 years old today and still looks amazing.
* The great new idea to shout at people online who have different opinions than you do.
* A hidden camera show goes to Texas to see how a red state stands up to intolerance.
* NASA brags about how it has the largest indoor pool in the world. Suck it, Donald Trump!
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Budget, Daily Links, John Oliver, LGBT, Marriage Equality, NASA, Pope Benedict XVI, Sequester, Texas, Women's Rights
You may not realize it, but you've probably offended someone today. You see, Presidents' Day is a much more significant holiday than most people recognize, with an etiquette all its own…
Tags: Barack Obama, Beyonce, Bill Clinton, George H.W. Bush, George W. Bush, Jay-Z, President's Day, United Kingdom
I hope Bill Clinton can win this audience over to get the liberal vote. #goldenglobe
— Ali MacLean (@aliontheair) January 14, 2013
Hollywood foreign press is about to elect Clinton the president of Europe
— Jessi Klein (@jessirklein) January 14, 2013
Tags: Bill Clinton, Hollywood, Tweet Roundup, Twitter