In a gesture of solidarity, President Obama invited Mitt Romney to have lunch at the White House tomorrow. In another gesture, Joe Biden is going to give Romney the "double bird" every time he turns around.
Mitt Romney to have lunch with Obama tomorrow. Long-dormant "White House Milk Sommelier" brought out of retirement.
— Chris Regan (@ChrisRRegan) November 28, 2012
Lunch Bunch: Will Obama give Mitt some WH Home Brew as a parting gift?Will Mitt give him an Econ 101 txtbook?
— Laura Ingraham (@IngrahamAngle) November 28, 2012
Tags: Barack Obama, Budget, Economy, Joe Biden, Laura Ingraham, Mitt Romney, Twitter, White House
While the majority of people pretending to worry about the "physical cliff" are having a laugh, a small but vocal minority of Americans seem to be convinced that Congress is literally going to push us over the side of a mountain…
Fear of physical cliff should not prevent you from investing or trading. After-all, it's mostly related to increase tax rate on earnings.
— R A (@Rancodemayor) November 19, 2012
When looking for investment advice, finding a financial adviser who doesn't know the word "fiscal" is always my first order of business…
Tags: Budget, Taxes, Twitter
* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette