* John Oliver's podcast The Bugle discusses the election results.
* This Movember, it gets fuller.
* Buzzfeed finds 45 reasons for Hillary.
* Wait, what is this "Afghanistan" place?!
* Who wants to be America's next top former state?
* General Petraeus has time to do all those little things now.
* From The Daily Princetonian: Why I Love Political Comedy.
* McSweeney's regular column about Washington D.C fades back in.
* The Me Three podcast talks to Daily Show new guy, Travon Free.
* The right to life, liberty and the pursuit of a pregnancy-free orgasm.
Tags: BuzzFeed, David Petraeus, Jon Stewart, LGBT, Stephen Colbert, The Daily Show, The Onion, Women's Rights
* Mayor Julian Castro made his own Siri commercial for the 2012 Gridiron show.
* Vee Pee Herman is seconds away from having to do the "Tequilla" dance.
* We always thought we'd see Jimmy Fallon again.
* Funny or Die on how the DNC could have been better.
* Yours truly and others, truly, talk political news on Air Quotes.
* McSweeney's The Long Walk on who really owns this country.
* President Obama is looking a little unholy lately, from The Onion.
* If you think four more years of Obama is scary, you don't know about Andrew Jackson.
* One, two, three and to the four, Snoop Doggie Dogg makes the case for President Obama.
Tags: BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Joe Biden, Julian Castro, Steve Jobs, The Onion
* Do you know enough about Todd Akin's heart mouth?
* A survey of political bloopers.
* This artist is not a fan of President Obama.
* Democrats have ideas for gun control
* Things the RNC would be better off leaving unsaid.
* Politicians posing with animals slideshow.
* A People's History of Mitt Romney, as told through 30 objects.
* Karl Rove does a mean James Carville. Wait, I put mean in the wrong place.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Democrats, Funny or Die, Guns, James Carville, Jewish, Karl Rove, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Republicans, Tampa, Todd Akin, Women's Rights
It is early September of the year 2012. The bloody and brutal Republican and Democratic national conventions have finally (mercifully) come to an end. After two solid weeks of unrelenting partisan mudslinging and terrible speech-giving, a battered and bewildered American people wander aimlessly through the smoldering remains of the political landscape, searching for some small salve. Something to restore their faith in democracy.
Luckily for them, on September 9th, Indecision is teaming up with 92Y’s Campaign for the American Conversation to present The Unconvention, a night in which people from all gradients of the political spectrum will come together for a night of bickerless political conversation and humor.
Performers and speakers that night include former governor and senator from Indiana Evan Bayh, Buzzfeed Editor-in-Chief Ben Smith, former RNC chair Michael Steele, MSNBC host Dylan Ratigan and 17-year-old reformed conservative partisan Jonathan Krohn.
Tags: Ben Smith, BuzzFeed, Dylan Ratigan, Evan Bayh, Indiana, Jesse Ventura, Michael Steele, Minnesota, Republican National Convention, Senate, The Unconvention
* UCB's NSFW video showing the vetting process for Governor Christie.
* Wall Street is still pretty skittish, from The Onion.
* One woman's story about what it was like to meet William Jefferson Clinton.
* Rooftop Comedy's interview with Erin Judge notes the politics of sexuality.
* Many, many examples of Mitt Romney looking longingly at someone.
* Martha Stewart's blog profiles the crafty work of The Colbert Report's Brendan Hurley.
Tags: Bill Clinton, BuzzFeed, Chris Christie, Daily Links, LGBT, Mitt Romney, Music, The Colbert Report, The Onion, vice president, Wall Street