* This amazing 14-minute Yahoo! News/FOD cyber debate is very much worth your time.
* A few of Mitt Romney's favorite things, from Buzzfeed.
* Funny or Die's Bachmanns check out in style.
* Fred Armisen is excited to reprise President Obama.
* From National Lampoon, slogans for Santorum.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Debates, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Larry King, Michele Bachmann, Mike Tyson, Mitt Romney, National Lampoon, Rick Santorum, The Onion
* Rick Santorum promises a more homogenous white-ish society for all (except most)!
* Santorum got a salad named in his honor at an Iowa restaurant. The Awful Human Being Chicken & Mayo Salad promises to be a big hit with hungry voters.
* Ron Paul has a super-secret hush-hush clandestine plan to win the GOP primaries. BuzzFeed has all the details!
* Eric Cantor comes face to face with the horrifying truth about Ronald Reagan, blinks.
* Fuckin' presidents! How do they work?!
Tags: BuzzFeed, Eric Cantor, Food, Primaries, Racism, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Ronald Reagan
* A very Bachmann Christmas, NSFW/Sensitive family members.
* Kim Jong-Un wonders if he can fill his father's clown shoes, from The Onion.
* The best things your tax dollars went to in 2011, from Buzzfeed.
* The best news headlines from 2011 that weren't ours.
* The funniest Someecards, from HuffPo Comedy.
Tags: BuzzFeed, Christmas, Daily Links, Huffington Post, Kim Jong Il, Kim Jong-un, Marcus Bachmann, Michele Bachmann, Taxes
* SNL plays the Trump card.
* Christmas cards from Presidential hopefuls, from Funny or Die.
* What happens when the GOP cancels Fresh Air? The Onion reports.
* I bet Mitt Romney $10,000 that he wishes he hadn't said that.
* Eddie Murphy to star in Spike Lee's Marion Barry biopic because the world is made of magic.
Tags: Barack Obama, BuzzFeed, Christmas, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Eddie Murphy, Funny or Die, Marion Barry, Mitt Romney, NPR, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, Spike Lee, The Onion
* Bill Burr talks Ron Paul on CNN, via HuffPo Comedy.
* SNL and Herman Cain go together like peanut butter and chocolate.
* What hasn't America said about Herman Cain? The Onion investigates.
* Gold, Frankincense, Myrrh and pepper spray, via Buzzfeed.
* Who is more awkward: a teen reporter or Mitt Romney? The answer may surprise you.
* Rick Perry's last ditch effort, from National Lampoon.
* Something tells me we may be able to use this Herman Cain story template again, from Funny or Die.
Tags: Bill Burr, BuzzFeed, Christmas, CNN, Daily Links, Herman Cain, Mitt Romney, National Lampoon, Occupy Wall Street, Republicans, Rick Perry, Ron Paul