* A Patton Oswalt documentary from Thrash Lab.
* Rapper RiFF RaFF roams around Miami's Art Basel.
* Please teach Jimmy Fallon how to Dougie, FLOTUS!
* Graduates have so many choices nowadays, including becoming Pope.
* Seth MacFarlane was almost killed by Al Qaeda, and other weird Oscar trivia.
* Part two of Neil deGrasse Tyson's StarTalk with Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan.
* Splitsider looks at cultural awkwardness in the Zhou dynasty.
* The First Lady's shoulders were not to be the first lady shoulders shown on Iranian television.
Tags: al Qaeda, California, China, Daily Links, Iran, John Edwards, Miami, Michelle Obama, Patton Oswalt, Seth MacFarlane
* Mark Fiore's new cartoon about Obama's drone justifications.
* Joe Biden must be in the pocket of big shotgun.
* Five countries that are secretly badass.
* An award-winning animated short film on how fast Earth spins beneath us.
* The Los Angeles Review of Books makes a prediction about Nate Silver. See how it feels, buddy.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Drones, Guns, Joe Biden, Mark Fiore, Nate Silver, Science & Technology, The New Yorker
* For Black History Month, Black superheroes talk about their struggles.
* Jimmy Fallon's "Downton Sixbey."
* Yolo: An oral history of an awful phrase.
* U.S. females need to step up the science.
* Schoolhouse Rock sings about ungrammatical stuff.
* This Sacramento Bee editorial is seriously messing with Texas.
* Twitter has a new hashtag game: #ReplaceSongTitlesWithDrone.
* Conan O'Brien's heckler Eddie Pepitone has Post Office questions.
* A map of all the vaguely or explicitly rude-sounding place names in the world.
* The Post Office's potential for "clandestine communication" was a scary prospect, at one time.
Tags: Black History Month, California, Daily Links, Drones, Education, Geography, Post Office, Racism, Rick Perry, Science & Technology, Taxes, Texas, Women's Rights
* Neil deGrasse Tyson talks to Kristin Schaal and Dr. Ruth about sexy science.
* This train guy really loves trains.
* If you don't love meat, you don't love America.
* Walter Cronkite accurately predicts the future.
* Heterosexual couples stick it out for gay rights.
* Conan O'Brien's Produce Bowl pits apple against orange.
* California is… broke, and other unfortunate autocompletes.
* Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for insinuating he has orangutan blood.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Mahr, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Dr. Ruth, Guns, Kristin Schaal, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Nazis, Neil, Patriotism, Science & Technology, Sex, The Onion, Walter Cronkite