* Canadian Thanksgiving is called Thanksgiving in Canada.
* This dude knows how to protest.
* He's a teeth shower, an eye twinkler and a close talker.
* Comedian Matt Dwyer talks to Darryl Perry about cops.
* Your uncle is in the final stages of prepping his arguments.
* You cooked that turkey all by yourself? Obama doesn't care.
* The Never Not Funny podcast does its annual Pardcast-A-Thon this Friday.
* Someone found the original Thanksgiving invitation to the Native Americans.
* Comedian Scott Blakemen talks to John Fugelsang about peace in the Middle East.
Tags: Barack Obama, Canada, Daily Links, Jimmy Pardo, Joe Biden, Middle East, Mitt Romney, Police, Thanksgiving, The Onion
After this morning's SCOTUS decision upholding the individual mandate, you could shoot the Internet with a horse tranquilizer and it still wouldn't calm down. Whether you're jumping for joy or stomping on a picture of Justice Robert's face, take a moment to laugh at these hilarious tweets…
I'm sad I'll never get the chance to experience Herman "Caincare". I bet there'd have been free penicillin shots and sexy pizza parties.
— Jenny Johnson (@JennyJohnsonHi5) June 28, 2012
Thinking about moving to Canada for our healthcare? My Doctor is literally a bear and she can't even remember my name.
— Dan Duvall (@lazerdoov) June 28, 2012
Tags: Barack Obama, Canada, Conservatives, Health Care, Herman Cain, Judiciary, Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin, Supreme Court