* Herman Cain at the Americans for Prosperity conference today: "I am the Koch brothers' brother from another mother!" I feel bad for the janitor tasked with cleaning the vomit off the floor at these things.
* Cain's harassment settlement was signed in September, 1999. Or 9/99 if you will. Ye, he is truly the Chosen One.
* John Boehner says the new debt plan will include new tax revenues. Apparently, he's figured out a way to tax toddlers.
* Senate Democrats figure out brand new way to not pass jobs bill.
* Fox News and the New York Post offer proof that the Occupy Wall Street movement is populated solely with mentally-disturbed erratic homeless people. Just as we always suspected!
Tags: Americans for Prosperity, Charles Koch, David Koch, Debt, Fox, Herman Cain, House of Representatives, John Boehner, New York Post, Occupy Wall Street, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Protesters, Republicans, Scandalgate, Taxes
This whole thing doesn't make any sense to me. If these scientific findings really contradicted the Charles and David Koch's beliefs about climate change, wouldn't they just buy Science and have it retooled? There's more to this story that the liberal media won't tell us…
Coverage continues with Aasif Mandvi vs. Science after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Aasif Mandvi, Charles Koch, Climate Change, David Koch, Food, Jon Stewart, McDonald's, Republicans, Science & Technology, The Daily Show, Video, Weather
* Rick Santorum says that he would gladly give his life to prevent gay marriage. Not exactly sure how that would work. Like, maybe he'd die swallowing the pen the President was going to use to sign the gay marriage bill?
* Condoleezza Rice wistfully recalls the night Muammar Qaddafi invited her back to his fuck tent.
* Old man McCain tells those kids to quit fighting or else.
* Steve Jobs offers his auguries for President Obama from beyond the pale of death.
* Whoops! Looks like the Koch Brothers accidentally paid for real climate science. I'll bet their faces are red!
Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Koch, Climate Change, Condoleezza Rice, David Koch, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Muammar Qaddafi, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Science & Technology, Steve Jobs
* The good news for Jon Huntsman is that he's unlikely to drop any further in the polls.
* It's nice to see that Fox News is brave enough to admit that the core motivation behind Occupy Wall Street is free food.
* Karl Rove and the Koch Brothers appear to be battling each other for the right to occupy the space where a soul of the Republican party would normally be.
* Mitt Romney had a copy of the RomneyCare legislation painted into gubernatorial portrait, right next to a picture of his wife. To be fair, he doesn't support his wife on a federal level either.
Tags: Charles Koch, David Koch, Food, Fox, Health Care, Jon Huntsman, Karl Rove, Massachusetts, Mitt Romney, Occupy Wall Street, Polls, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Protesters, Republicans
* "Do you think the millionaire ought to pay more in taxes than the bus driver or less?" (Can't remember whether that was Ronald Reagan or Barack Obama, so I'm not sure if that quote's an example of class warfare or simple business sense.)
* Bloomsberg write article detailing Charles and David Koch nefarious, illegal and possibly treasonous business deals as though they were regular human beings.
* Chris Christie called "bully," "punk," "rotten prick" and "mentally deranged" by his "friends."
* Ron Paul discovers one thing for which Republicans actually don't want to impeach Obama.
* Michele Bachmann has "no doubt that we are going to sweep into office a wave of election," which may or may not be true depending upon whatever the hell that's supposed to mean.
Tags: Anwar al-Awlaki, Barack Obama, Charles Koch, Corruption, David Koch, Iran, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Ron Paul, Ronald Reagan, Taxes, Terrorism