* A star-studded cast takes on women's reproductive rights, from Funny or Die.
* The Chris Matthews show takes a jab at Mitt Romney, the awkward artist.
* This Chevy Volt commercial parody proves that electric cars are firing up the nation.
* From The Onion, the cost of living is getting pretty serious.
* Sacha Baron Cohen's Dictator gets a little Kim Jong-Il on Ryan Seacrest.
Tags: Auto Industry, Barack Obama, Big Hollywood, Chris, Daily Links, Economy, Funny or Die, Kim Jong Il, Mitt Romney, The Onion, Tim Meadows, Women's Rights