Polls getting so bad for Mitt Romney this morning I saw a guy scraping a Romney bumper sticker off his car. It was Paul Ryan. #GOP2012
— Chris Rock (@chrisrockoz) September 26, 2012
Tags: Chris Rock, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Polls, Tweet Untweet, Twitter
* Prop comedy takes over Congress.
* Letterman got his own NYC park, why can't Steve Martin?
* Disney characters who look like politicians, or vice versa.
* Buy Reagan blood from the comfort of your own home, from Funny or Die.
* Prepare to be amused by the alternate reality cast of "Political Animals".
Tags: Barack Obama, Chris Rock, Daily Links, David Letterman, Mitt Romney, Ronald Reagan, steve, Trayvon Martin
* Chris Rock defends Barack Obama on Jimmy Fallon.
* Nothing is more un-American than being unable to identify a donut.
* Mitt Romney's email subjects circa 2007, from Funny or Die.
* What Americans have to say about Obama's fundraising.
* The audacity of Knope, from Variety.
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Chris Rock, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, The Onion
Chris Rock on Newt Gingrich's second marriage…
"So, let me get this straight. Newt Gingrich's wife had a chance to have sex with other people and decided she only wanted to have sex with Newt?"
I imagine she was put off the idea all together.
Tags: Chris Rock, Marianne Gingrich, Marriage, Newt Gingrich, Sex