Sarah Palin is coming out with a new book called A Happy Holiday IS a Merry Christmas. You betcha it'll be good, considering the author and the CAPITALIZATION in the title for EMPHASIS, the hallmark of all thoughtful literature.
Per Palin, "This will be a fun, festive, thought-provoking book, which will encourage all to see what is possible when we unite in defense of our faith and ignore the politically correct Scrooges who would rather take Christ out of Christmas."
HarperCollins announced the book will criticize the "over-commercialism" of Christmas and also that it will be available in November, just in time for the Christmas shopping season.
Photo by Paul Morigi/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Books, Christmas, Sarah Palin, War on Christmas
* The leftovers have something to say…
* Django Unchained, Mel Brooks style.
* Scary Santas are the legitimate "War on Christmas."
* Santa hasn't always been nice, from College Humor.
* Boehner doesn't want his wife to try to solve the problem.
* Jesus Christ would've preferred a small gathering this year.
* What is there to learn from comedy documentaries, from Splitsider.
Tags: Christmas, Daily Links, John Boehner, The Onion, War on Christmas
All right, that's it, Team Indecision is off for the holiday, so we can wage war on/celebrate Christmas. We'll see you back here December 26th.
Your present from us is this video of three cats, a couple of dogs and a terrifying marionette performing "Meowy Navidad."
Tags: Animals, Christmas, Indecision News