* Talk to your kids, it's important and hilarious.
* Who wants to look at what? I don't know!
* Funny or Die's images that defined 2012.
* President Obama is sounding a little pitchy lately.
* Taking a look back at your day-by-day Mayan calendar.
* Spoiler alert: The Onion finds a way to make Zero Dark Thirty funny.
* Forget your carbon footprint and take care of your naughty footprint.
* Advertisers figure out which side their bread is buttered on: the gay side.
* Martin Short and Bill Hader discuss the royal ladyparts.
* From The Onion: Illegalize me!
* Holiday guilt trips, from UCB Comedy.
* Gifs make the fiscal cliff fun. No, really!
* You have the right to read this Cracked article.
* A little heavy, but an amazing series of 2012 photographs.
* Jimmy Kimmel gets some surprising answers about the fiscal cliff.
* These countries won't get fooled by fake news again (but fingers crossed!).
* NASA is confident the world isn't going to end Friday. A little too confident.
* Frank Conniff + Baratunde Thurston on the Beginnings podcast = very entertaining.
Tags: Baratunde Thurston, Christmas, Civil Rights, Guns, Kate Middleton, Martin Short, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, The Onion
Despite a recent poll showing that a plurality of Americans believe Santa is a Democrat, I remain skeptical. If this fat old man is such a liberal, why do rich kids get all the best presents?
Despite my doubts, we now have confirmation of Santa's partisanship: he is indeed a Democrat from the far north, and he goes by the name "Al Franken."
For the second year in a row, Franken (D-North Pole) has organized a Secret Santa gift exchange among his fellow Senators. If nothing else, the exchanges are a good indicator of which Senators despise one another…
Tags: Al Franken, Christmas, Senate