* Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi break down the DNC in their podcast "Throwing Shade."
* Here's something for the teachers.
* Obama's anger translator goes ahead and makes our day.
* Stop. Global warming rap battle time.
* Ask Disalmanac about the presidential debates, then sit back and listen.
* Jimmy Kimmel's This Week in Unnecessary Censorsh*%.
* SNL's Jay Pharoah does a better Obama than Obama.
* I vote for whomever Flavor Flav endorses because I'm an American.
* The Onion proves that apologizing is a slippery slope.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, College Humor, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Saturday Night Live, The Onion
Clint Eastwood on his now-famous address to an empty chair…
"I may have irritated a lot of the lefties, but I was aiming for people in the middle."
I'm not sure that "irritated" is the appropriate word there.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, Quote Unquote, Republican National Convention