* Someecards is rockin' the Labor Day humor.
* Acting normal is totally Greek to Joe Biden.
* Republicans just don't agree with Mitt Romney.
* The Senate wants in on today's savings, from The Onion.
* President Obama brews his brewskis at the White House.
* A summary of what one man learned at the Republican National Convention.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, Daily Links, Joe Biden, Republican National Convention
And now, the end is here and Romney did it his way (with perhaps a few regrets). The good news is it's not the end of the trail for hilarious tweets about this year's RNC…
"I can't believe Clint Eastwood did that!" – me watching Paint Your Wagon
— rachel lichtman (@DJRotaryRachel) August 31, 2012
— Alex Baze (@bazecraze) August 31, 2012
Tags: Barack Obama, Clint Eastwood, Joe Biden, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Republican National Convention, Twitter
* Just in time, Get Your War On comes back for this year's election.
* Go ahead, make my meme.
* Mitt Romney gets all the gaffes out of his system.
* John Mulaney breaks down Eastwood's RNC speech.
* Someone found Clint Eastwood's Google search history.
* This time-lapse video of the last roll-out of Atlantis is awesome.
* The Dana Gould Hour podcast gets two guys from Boston to talk politics.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, Daily Links, Mitt Romney, NASA, Paul Ryan, Republican National Convention
I'm not sure what the fuss is about. An old white guy delivers a 12-minute rambling screed about the Barack Obama that lives in their heads; how is this different from 95 percent of the speeches delivered by Obama's detractors?
True, addressing an empty chair, as Clint Eastwood did, makes things a bit more interesting, but it's all part of political theater. Just not sure that "Fringe Festival" was the kind of political theater Mitt Romney was looking for…
Tags: Clint Eastwood, Hollywood, Republican National Convention