* Jason Sudekis reprises his Romney on SNL. Keep watching to see the hilarious parodies of Clint Eastwood's Super Bowl commercial.
* Mitt Romney's Pintrest account.
* Valentine's Day cards from the romantic GOP contenders.
* Pro-Choice Senator tries to outlaw masturbation, from Buzzfeed.
* A member of the FBI laments the commercialization of his profession.
* President Obama's strategy includes asking voters not to upset his children's social life, from The Onion.
Tags: Auto Industry, Chrysler, Clint Eastwood, Daily Links, Malia Obama, Mitt Romney, Oklahoma, Sasha Obama, Saturday Night Live, Senate
Conservatives — who are apparently planning to unseat the Democratic president on a platform of staunch opposition to economic recovery — were understandably peeved when patron saint of libertarianism Clint Eastwood lent his familiar voice and weathered face to a Chrysler commercial that was inexplicably pro-auto bailout, and featured a non-dystopian outlook for the future of America.
I know! Communism! (Look, we can get into the abject insanity of a car company being grateful and positive about the U.S. government saving it from bankruptcy in another post. There's just so many unanswered questions!) Obviously, now, the die is cast. This commercial alone will win the general election for Obama, and abortions will become federally-mandated for all!
Anyway, some hawk-eyed investigative journalist at The Hollywood Reporter seems to have cracked the case how such an outrage could have befallen America. Turns out some of the people who worked on the ad also happen to be people who supported Obama in 2008. Scandal of the highest order!
In the days ahead, similar politically charged queries also are likely to be raised about the highly regarded Portland Oregon-based ad agency that produced the spot — Wieden+Kennedy, some of whose key creative professionals privately supported Barack Obama in the 2008 election…
Tags: Advertising, Auto Industry, Clint Eastwood, Scandalgate