* Homeland as an RPG. Tap the buttons to undermine Carrie!
* Obama hates football, says Twitter.
* Do you have Prince Charles in a tube?
* This North Korea gulag got a five star rating!
* All this talk of guns and nothing about their feelings.
* Because you're mine, I'll stand in line (at the Post Office).
* Ira Glass urges you to grab life by the balls (paraphrasing).
* DOMA defenders throw unplanned pregnancy to the wall to see if it sticks.
* San Francisco's Fauxtest 2013 proves the city has a sense of humor about itself.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Guns, Homeland, Ira Glass, Johnny Cash, Kim, London, North Korea, Prince Charles, San Francisco, Sports, The Onion
* Kid President has a question and answer sesh.
* That's the fiscal cliff rock.
* Catch up on this past year's best correspondence.
* The world's Facebook feed for 2012, from College Humor.
* The Onion polls rural whites on the President's popularity.
* Here's a great list about what idiots have believed about sex.
* Get well soon, Hillary Clinton. This guy wants to hang out with you.
* Hillary is gonna knock these people upside their heads once she's better.
* What do you call the area between Time Square's New Year Ball and 2013?
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Facebook, Fiscal Cliff, Hillary Clinton, John Boehner, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Sex, The Onion
* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion
* Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi break down the DNC in their podcast "Throwing Shade."
* Here's something for the teachers.
* Obama's anger translator goes ahead and makes our day.
* Stop. Global warming rap battle time.
* Ask Disalmanac about the presidential debates, then sit back and listen.
* Jimmy Kimmel's This Week in Unnecessary Censorsh*%.
* SNL's Jay Pharoah does a better Obama than Obama.
* I vote for whomever Flavor Flav endorses because I'm an American.
* The Onion proves that apologizing is a slippery slope.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, College Humor, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Saturday Night Live, The Onion
* Larry Wilmore tackles all the easy questions on his new Showtime special "Race, Religion & Sex".
* Fox Nation…just…come on, now. Really?
* Ben Bernanke takes a trip to La La Land.
* Who said it: Michael Scott or Joe Biden?
* If you're feeling bummed today, here's why we all suck.
* Vice columnist Sam McPheeters contemplates the fog of Fox.
* What can we expect in future GOP platforms, from Funny or Die.
* This explains why President Obama's skin is thicker than an elephant's.
* The internet has even more fun with Paul Ryan's high-res Wikipedia picture.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Federal Reserve, Fox News, Funny or Die, Larry Wilmore, Paul Ryan, Republicans, Sports