* College Humor imagines a more modern signing of the Declaration.
* "Me Romney. You HuffPo."
* McSweeney's asks: Glam rocker or U.S. President?
* Are you smarter than a 5-year-old's understanding of American History?
* High school photos of 69 of your favorite politicians.
* Mitt Romney gets some much-needed sexual appeal cred, from The Onion.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Jackson, Benjamin Franklin, College Humor, Daily Links, Declaration of Independence, Huffington Post, Mitt Romney
* Bill Mahr on gay penguins.
* Presidential pups and pusses.
* The New Yorker makes a funny.
* McSweeney's Alec Bings on the mythos of Washington.
* Politics: What you say vs. what you mean, from College Humor.
* Celebrate the Greatest Generation's meh-ny accomplishments, with The Onion.
Tags: Bo Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Jimmy Carter, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Richard Nixon, The New Yorker, The Onion, Washington, White House, WWII
* Pulling out of Iraq has some unintended consequences, from College Humor.
* The Bain hate train stops here.
* If Herman Cain had a "kill list" it would be hilarious.
* What other shenanigans has the Secret Service been up to?
* Me the People is a hilarious new book from Kevin Bleyer that rewrites the Constitution.
* Politwoops, a site that collects politician's deleted tweets/reminds them that the internet is forever.
Tags: Bain Capital, Barack Obama, Benjamin Franklin, College Humor, Constitution, Daily Links, Funny or Die, George Washington, Herman Cain, Iran, Iraq, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Pakistan, Rick Santorum, Secret Service, The Daily Show, Twitter
* Mitt Romney lays down a sweet new track, thanks to the Gregory Brothers.
* Of course a new Obama conspiracy is causing a rift in the ranks. That's what they WANT!
* President Obama has a new plan to go back and give us hope, from our own River Clegg.
* A statement on the loss of 2 million, from McSweeney's.
* Some facts about dictators that don't make them any more lovable.
Tags: Banks, Barack Obama, Birthers, College Humor, Daily Links
* Three beautiful drag queens go Wilson Phillips about the moral dilemma of eating at Chick-fil-A.
* Reasons why Rick Santorum is waging a war on porn, from Funny or Die.
* Sara Benincasa warns Republicans about Maverick John McCain (he's gone rogue!).
* From College Humor, an updated version of Monopoly to reflect these trying times.
* NSFW compilation of bad words spoken by Ed Harris as John McCain in Game Change.
Tags: Chick-fil-A, College Humor, Daily Links, Economy, Jimmy Fallon, John McCain, LGBT, Porn, Primaries, Rick Santorum