* Rick Santorum isn't crying, he's getting chopped up on The Onion.
* The Guardian gets wonderfully satirical in its self-promotion.
* President Obama has a favor to ask Betty White, on Conan.
* Adios to February, from College Humor's Facebook history of the world feed.
* If things get too bad, we can follow Greece's example, from McSweeney's.
* Jimmy Kimmel pokes fun at Bristol Palin's new show.
Tags: Bristol Palin, College Humor, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Greece, Jimmy Kimmel, Marriage Equality, The Guardian, The Onion, United Kingdom
* From The Onion, panelists discuss the latest GOP debate. Which one? Doesn't matter.
* No surprise here: Snoop Dogg endorses Ron Paul for Prizzledizzle.
* The latest installment of McSweeney's "The Long Walk: A Column About Washington".
* The New Yorker's latest cover shows Obama sitting back and enjoying the game.
* College Humor gives us a sneak peek at New Gingrich's Moon base plans.
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Daily Links, Debates, Marijuana, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Ron Paul, Sports, The New Yorker, The Onion, Washington DC
The Democratic Party Will Raise the Roof Assuming That the Latest Polling Confirms That Such an Endeavor Would Be Appreciated by a Large Percentage of the Electorate
College Humor asks the millennia-spanning question: What if political parties were actual parties.
They think it would go a little something like this…
There's more where that came from over at College Humor.
Tags: Alcohol, College Humor, Democrats, Music