How out-of-touch can one person be? First she lives in a house whose annual income is $400,000 (plus whatever Biden makes selling counterfeit Rolexes), and now this?
First lady Michelle Obama may be hitting the slopes this weekend in the Aspen area — leaving her husband to hang out alone with friends in Palm Beach.
Skiing and golf. Next they'll want to tax you for things like education and infrastructure.
Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Colorado, Michelle Obama
As the founder of a microbrewery, Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-CO) is among our nation's top experts on quirky libations. Which is why it wasn't surprising to find him telling a U.S. Senate committee that he drank a glass of fracking fluid produced by Halliburton:
"You can drink it. We did drink it around the table, almost ritual-like in a funny way," he told the Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources. "It was a demonstration…they've invested millions of dollars in what is a benign fluid in every sense."
Move over bacon-infused bourbon! Some elements of the fluid remain secret, but with the help of Halliburton's public disclosures, you can recreate The Hickenlooper for whomever you're fracking this Valentine's Day:
Tags: Colorado, Energy & Oil, Environment, Food, John Hickenlooper, Senate
* Comedian Sara Schaefer is responsible for the financial crisis.
* Speaking of Sara Schaefer, be sure to catch the premiere of Nikki & Sara Live tonight on MTV at 11pm ET. (Unless you hate being happy.)
* Perhaps the greatest gif in history.
* Get excited for this Rob Corddry spy show.
* Florida, you never fail to make us laugh.
* Kumail Nanjiani finds a vegan strip club in Portland, OR.
* A group of UFO believers in Colorado get industrious.
* Andy Richter must be pretty flexible if he can outsource himself.
* The Super Bowl is coming! You should learn how to talk about the Super Bowl.
* Dave Brubeck fought communism with jazz, like the great American he was.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Andy Richter, China, Colorado, Communism, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Financial Reform, Florida, Funny or Die, Kumail Nanjiani, Portland, Rob Corddry, Sara Schaefer, Sports, The Onion, UFO
We live in the land of the free, which means we're free to ban just about anything we don't like. In 2012 Americans dropped the ban hammer on public nuisances from goose livers to "gateway sexual activity."
Tags: Advertising, Alcohol, California, Colorado, Fashion, Food, Health, Health Care, Los Angeles, Massachusetts, New York City, San Francisco, Sex, Television, Utah
Out of the way, Bronco Bama and Mitt Romeney! Because dark horse candidate Adorable Crying Little Girl from Colorado speaks for swing state Americans in a way that those other two doody heads could never hope to…
I'm curious about her stance on nap time. For the record, I am staunchly in favor.