* Matt Damon wants to know how you celebrated World Toilet Day.
* If you build it, Pope John Paul II will come.
* How drunk did President Obama get you last night?
* Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter take on Team Nerdist.
* If you've ever been called a sea slug in bed, it wasn't an insult.
* Comedy Central's new show Nathan for You is for you. No… just you.
* Joe Biden and Bradley Cooper raise awareness for incredibly white teeth.
* This wasn't an isolated incident. Marco Rubio has had other encounters with water.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Joe Biden, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Matt Damon, Pope John Paul II, Sports, State of the Union, Vatican
Friend of Indecision Eugene Mirman is coming to your television tomorrow night, and there's nothing you can do to stop him. Better to sit back, relax and accept your fate. You can do that by tuning in to Comedy Central Friday, 12/14 at 12am ET (yep, midnight) to catch "Eugene Mirman: An Evening of Comedy in a Fake Underground Laboratory."
But wait! There's more! Today at 1pm ET, Eugene will be answering questions submitted through the Comedy Central Tumblr ask box. Do you have a question for Eugene?
Head over to CC:Stand-Up to watch more Eugene Mirman clips.
Tags: Comedians, Comedy Central, Eugene Mirman
* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette
Key and Peele
* Comedy Central's Key and Peele show us President Obama's Mr. Hyde.
* NSFW(ish) portrait of Rick Santorum made entirely of gay porn.
* The all-female birth control panel, from Second City.
* The top five Obama impersonators (so far).
* Very funny, newspaper headlines! From Funny or Die.
* Behind the scenes with Joe Biden, from Buzzfeed.
* The Onion asked the U.S. what was up and the U.S. was all, "Get off our backs. Jeez"
Tags: Barack Obama, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Funny or Die, House of Representatives, Joe Biden, LGBT, Osama bin Laden, Rick Santorum