* Matt Damon wants to know how you celebrated World Toilet Day.
* If you build it, Pope John Paul II will come.
* How drunk did President Obama get you last night?
* Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter take on Team Nerdist.
* If you've ever been called a sea slug in bed, it wasn't an insult.
* Comedy Central's new show Nathan for You is for you. No… just you.
* Joe Biden and Bradley Cooper raise awareness for incredibly white teeth.
* This wasn't an isolated incident. Marco Rubio has had other encounters with water.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Joe Biden, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Matt Damon, Pope John Paul II, Sports, State of the Union, Vatican
* Neil deGrasse Tyson talks to Kristin Schaal and Dr. Ruth about sexy science.
* This train guy really loves trains.
* If you don't love meat, you don't love America.
* Walter Cronkite accurately predicts the future.
* Heterosexual couples stick it out for gay rights.
* Conan O'Brien's Produce Bowl pits apple against orange.
* California is… broke, and other unfortunate autocompletes.
* Donald Trump is suing Bill Maher for insinuating he has orangutan blood.
Tags: Barack Obama, Bill Mahr, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Dr. Ruth, Guns, Kristin Schaal, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Nazis, Neil, Patriotism, Science & Technology, Sex, The Onion, Walter Cronkite
* A documentary about science and being not smart.
* Bo Obama has important duties too.
* Why we took cocaine out of soda, from The Atlantic.
* Twelve drunk texts from history.
* Some idiot took his dog to the pound because "it was gay."
* A few days before his son Michael got married, Ronald Reagan sent him this letter of advice.
* Conan O'Brien's prop master shows us how to do the Super Bowl on the cheap.
* The best 30 Rock quotes. ps. If you DVR the finale tonight, be sure to add extra time–word is there's something worth watching in the tag.
Tags: Bo Obama, Cocaine, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hollywood, LGBT, Michael Reagan, Nancy Reagan, Ronald Reagan, Science & Technology, The Atlantic, White House
* Comedian Sara Schaefer is responsible for the financial crisis.
* Speaking of Sara Schaefer, be sure to catch the premiere of Nikki & Sara Live tonight on MTV at 11pm ET. (Unless you hate being happy.)
* Perhaps the greatest gif in history.
* Get excited for this Rob Corddry spy show.
* Florida, you never fail to make us laugh.
* Kumail Nanjiani finds a vegan strip club in Portland, OR.
* A group of UFO believers in Colorado get industrious.
* Andy Richter must be pretty flexible if he can outsource himself.
* The Super Bowl is coming! You should learn how to talk about the Super Bowl.
* Dave Brubeck fought communism with jazz, like the great American he was.
Tags: Anderson Cooper, Andy Richter, China, Colorado, Communism, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Financial Reform, Florida, Funny or Die, Kumail Nanjiani, Portland, Rob Corddry, Sara Schaefer, Sports, The Onion, UFO
* There's no such thing as bad publicity. Just ask Solyndra.
* Sixty-two years of global warming in 13 seconds is scary.
* Zero-G fingernail clipping is not an X Games event.
* The son on Homeland is not going to turn out well.
* The BBC is looking for a few good transgender roles.
* Polaroid pictures of President Obama's inauguration.
* The Queen's castle guards shouldn't have to yell this twice.
* This creationist obviously didn't pay attention in biology class.
* A swell new magazine from music writer Maura Johnston–it fits in your pocket!
Tags: Barack Obama, Charles Darwin, Climate Change, Conan O'Brien, Creationism, Daily Links, England, Inauguration, LGBT, Louisiana, NASA, Queen Elizabeth II, Religion, Science & Technology, Solyndra, Terrorism, The New York Times, The Onion