* Coco visits Abraham Lincoln's Presidential museum and picks on someone his own size.
* Funny or Die's Point vs. Point makes some valid points.
* Assimilate or go home, via McSweeney's Internet Tendencies.
* Newt Gingrich can't avoid the elephant in the room.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Newt Gingrich
* Jimmy Kimmel reimagines Romney's latest ad.
* How the Chicago Cubs can reelect Obama, from McSweeney's.
* The Onion discusses Catholics and birth control.
* Tracy Morgan does his thing* on Conan (*calls Obama a gangbanger).
* Airport Security, by Scott Beale.
Tags: Barack Obama, Catholic Church, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Mitt Romney, Sports, The Onion, Women's Rights
* Conan O'Brian comes up with some good slogans for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
* The 16 funniest Newt Gingrich spoofs.
* From Cracked, five gender stereotypes that used to be the opposite.
* The space shuttle Enterprise flies over NYC to its new home.
* Joe Biden gets imaginatively aggressive, from HaHaJK.
* Facebook news feed history of the world for April, via College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Callista Gingrich, Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Jon Stewart, Men and Women, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, SNL, Stephen Colbert
* Rick Santorum isn't crying, he's getting chopped up on The Onion.
* The Guardian gets wonderfully satirical in its self-promotion.
* President Obama has a favor to ask Betty White, on Conan.
* Adios to February, from College Humor's Facebook history of the world feed.
* If things get too bad, we can follow Greece's example, from McSweeney's.
* Jimmy Kimmel pokes fun at Bristol Palin's new show.
Tags: Bristol Palin, College Humor, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Greece, Jimmy Kimmel, Marriage Equality, The Guardian, The Onion, United Kingdom