* Great news: Tracy Morgan saved the economy.
* The Onion's salute to General Schwarzkopf.
* Cory Booker stopped tweeting long enough to discuss his fitness routine.
* Be careful what you accidentally post on Facebook.
* Someone finally found proof that Donald Trump's hair can exist in nature.
* John Boehner can be a little wooden, but there's a good reason for that.
* The country's first president and perhaps its first wizard: George Washington.
Tags: Cory Booker, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, George Washington, John Boehner, Tracy Morgan
Newark, NJ mayor Cory Booker on being the Republican's new poster boy for anti-anti-Bain attacks…
"I am very upset that I am being used by the GOP this way."
I don't blame him! Though, what I want to know is how they got inside his brain and made him say those things on Meet the Press in the first place. How did they do that? I am very upset that they invented such an awful technology. It's nauseating!
Tags: Bain Capital, Barack Obama, Cory Booker, Quote Unquote, Republicans
It's funny, the little moments that make huge differences in a politician's career. Take for example Newark, NJ mayor Cory Booker, as of late. All it took was one selfless act of impromptu fire rescue a month ago to gain the support of the entire Democratic Party.
The Republican National Committee is looking to capitalize on Newark Mayor Cory Booker’s (D) criticism of the Obama campaign's attack on Mitt Romney's record at Bain Capital, urging supporters to sign a petition saying they "stand with Cory."
"Yesterday New Jersey Mayor Cory Booker, a surrogate spokesman for the Obama campaign, called the president's attacks on the free market 'ridiculous,'" the petition reads. "That's right Mr. President, we aren't going to let you destroy free enterprise. Stand up for America. Stand up for job creators."
I think we can add one more name to ever-growing list of prospective Romney VP choices. It would certainly be more interesting than some.
And not nearly as silly as others.
Photo by John Moore/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Bain Capital, Barack Obama, Cory Booker, New Jersey, Republicans