* Now the UN can keep you safe at home (sort of).
* The NFL invites you to be part of the game.
* Probably Science looks at the science of humor. E=mcLOL?
* McSweeney's Adventures in Atomic Tourism.
* Elvis' carpet did not match his curtains, and other facts.
* Parts I-IV of Simon Rich's amazing new story Sell Out.
* Bet you missed the 10 best commercials from last night's game.
* H.G. Wells (Paul F. Tompkins) and and Carl Sagan (Matt Gorley) have a chat at UCB.
Tags: Cracked, Daily Links, Football, Funny or Die, Paul F Tompkins, Science & Technology, Sports, Super Bowl, UCB, United Nations