* Soda lovers take their victory to the streets.
* It takes a lot of power to get a roller coaster going.
* If all money looked like this, people probably would save more.
* Political dramas are getting too much like real life.
* An alternate reality where Stan Lee and Jack Kirby were Communists.
* Let's have some fun, this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your pastoral staff.
* The Fremont City Council meeting will now come to disorder. [NSFW]
Tags: Catholic Church, Communism, Daily Links, Energy & Oil, England, Howard Dean, Lady Gaga, Money, New York City, Queen Elizabeth II, Rob Delaney, Soda Ban, Vatican O'Brien
* The Bugle says "adios" to George W. Bush's muse.
* Notes from the GOP naming committee meeting.
* What Americans think about the Pope being Jewish.
* Homeland as a role-playing game.
* Someone may be trying to tell Gov. Rick Scott something.
* What is the Cyrus cylinder and why is it important to America?
* This is what it sounds like when Joe Biden tells John Boehner a joke.
Tags: Catholic Church, Daily Links, Funny or Die, Hugo Chavez, Jewish, Jimmy Kimmel, John Oliver, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Rick Scott
* Key & Peele take civil disobedience to a new level.
* It's not just UK politics that's going down the loo.
* National Geographic has a little too much fun "Killing Lincoln."
* If only Solyndra had used their solar power for blowing things up.
* Kyle Grooms gets NSFW sexy with his President Obama impression.
* Need to get out of your country? Here are the coolest ways, from Cracked.
* Iran's disapproval of Ahmadinejad hugging Chavez's mother almost makes him likable.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Gandhi, Hugo Chavez, Immigration, Iran, Key & Peele, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Martin, Solyndra, United Kingdom
* Winner of the O. Henry Pun-Off: Jerzy Gwiazdowski.
* Team Coco vs. Team Kim Jong-Un.
* The most awkward elevator ride in the history of Congress?
* Nathan For You catches a vandal and makes a PSA out of him.
* They don't make filibusters like they used to, do they Strom Thurmond?
* Cracked says space travel sucks because we don't belong there or some nonsense.
* Baby Geniuses podcast talks to Guy Branam about the amazing Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
* If the U.S.S. Monitor had let the Union's blockade fall, we'd all be speaking Confederacy now.
Tags: Civil War, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, John McCain, Kim Jong-un, Rand Paul, Ruth Bader Ginsburg
* This guy still understands evolution better than most of Congress.
* COPS: Skyrim is almost as entertaining as real life.
* The history of Google is another successful American Dream story.
* The International Space Station's ambassador to the internet is at it again!
* Nate Silver is using his statistical powers to analyze your failing relationship.
* Reuben Bolling's Tom the Dancing Bug cartoon presents "Star Se-Trek-Ster"
* Chuck Grassley tells the gruesome story behind one of his most popular tweets.
* SimCity is not only the model for Herman Cain's tax plan, it's also a model for urban development.
Tags: Barack Obama, Chuck Grassley, Daily Links, Evolution, Google, Herman Cain, International Space Station, Nate Silver, Police, Racism, Sequester, Space, Twitter, Video Games