* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
* Saturday Night Live explains the budget cuts with disco.
* It probably took a village to build Abraham Lincoln's log cabin.
* John Oliver's "The Bugle" podcast covers Mali, the Pope and Mars.
* The next time John Boehner gets mouthy, Joe Biden should pull this prank.
* The Suffrage Parade of 1913 is 100 years old today and still looks amazing.
* The great new idea to shout at people online who have different opinions than you do.
* A hidden camera show goes to Texas to see how a red state stands up to intolerance.
* NASA brags about how it has the largest indoor pool in the world. Suck it, Donald Trump!
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Bill Clinton, Budget, Daily Links, John Oliver, LGBT, Marriage Equality, NASA, Pope Benedict XVI, Sequester, Texas, Women's Rights
* The pope sings his way out, from Team Coco.
* Here are some robots that may kill you.
* Beautiful art made from old Soviet banknotes.
* Is our children gaming? Here's a five-year-old with a serious Angry Birds addiction.
* The New Yorker has cocktail ideas for your sequester party.
* What happens when white ad execs try to sell to African-Americans.
* Chris Matthews gets censored by Jimmy Kimmel.
* Sara Schaefer is sooo fancy, with her assistant and her Burger King lunches.
Tags: Chris Matthews, Daily Links, Jimmy Kimmel, Racism, Robots, Sequester, Soviet Union, The New Yorker
* Did you know Lena Dunham tried out for Zero Dark Thirty?
* Artist Ian Baxter has a strange new twist on taxidermy.
* Some employment news you can use: how to make your cubicle less boring.
* Instagram filters almost make North Korea look inviting.
* Kids in Eastern Congo have fun with a big hairy white guy.
* Let's round up the people who refuse to understand the sequester and sequester them.
* Nothing shows your respect for a politician like making a frozen blood statue of his face.
Photo by Nelson Barnard/Getty Images Entertainment/Getty Images
Tags: Animals, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Lena Dunham, North Korea, Sequester, Zero Dark Thirty
* It's the Sasha & Malia Show, starring Franchesca Ramsey and Abbi Crutchfield.
* "We're talking about sex in space, folks."
* Donald Tump gets photobombed.
* A new book looks at how Women Make Noise.
* Nathan Fielder has advice for his interviewers.
* David Neevel wants to get the cream out of there.
* Achewood is looking for a new television home.
* A fight over the Massachusetts state song: Jonathan Richman vs. Aerosmith.
Tags: Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Malia Obama, Massachusetts, Michelle Obama, Sasha Obama, Science & Technology, Secret Service, Sex, Space