* In the name of equal opportunity, guys, we saw your junk.
* Great American houses built out of great American spite.
* The White House Press Secretary defends the secret kill list.
* A cool short film that puts a new spin on military war games.
* Meanwhile, in Finland, there is a choir that consists of men shouting loudly.
* Note to any Finnish men reading this: the human voice is discussed on The New Yorker's Out Loud podcast.
* The Jeff Rubin Show talks to Cole Stryker about Anonymous.
* Frank Zappa wrote a song about just one Surgeon General, and that Surgeon General was Dr. C. Everett Koop.
Tags: Anonymous, C. Everett Koop, Daily Links, Drones, Frank Zappa, Germany, Hacker, Men & Women, Military, Science & Technology, Seth MacFarlane, The New Yorker, White House, Women's Rights
* A Patton Oswalt documentary from Thrash Lab.
* Rapper RiFF RaFF roams around Miami's Art Basel.
* Please teach Jimmy Fallon how to Dougie, FLOTUS!
* Graduates have so many choices nowadays, including becoming Pope.
* Seth MacFarlane was almost killed by Al Qaeda, and other weird Oscar trivia.
* Part two of Neil deGrasse Tyson's StarTalk with Sarah Silverman and Jim Gaffigan.
* Splitsider looks at cultural awkwardness in the Zhou dynasty.
* The First Lady's shoulders were not to be the first lady shoulders shown on Iranian television.
Tags: al Qaeda, California, China, Daily Links, Iran, John Edwards, Miami, Michelle Obama, Patton Oswalt, Seth MacFarlane
* Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon, living in perfect harmony.
* Politicians just don't understand poor people.
* Abraham Lincoln gets dolled up for the Oscars.
* From last month's comedy issue, but in case you slept on it: Vanity Fair profiled the incomparable Tig Notaro.
* The worst football stadiums named by corporate sponsors.
* Celebrate Purim with four hilarious stories fron Vox Tablet.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, FBI, Jewish, Jimmy Fallon, Poverty, Stephen Colbert, Tig Notaro
* Memorize this video to impress people at parties.
* The full gamut of Britain's greatness.
* Spielberg pitches "Lincoln 2: Andrew Johnson."
* These historical markers have a message.
* If you love comedy and books, this list is for you.
* First, they came for our children's yoga program…
* The Probably Science Podcast talks about awesome science-y stuff.
* President Obama asks Kid President to promote the White House Easter egg hunt.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Easter, Education, Meteor, Religion, Science & Technology, Steven Spielberg
* Mark Fiore's new cartoon about Obama's drone justifications.
* Joe Biden must be in the pocket of big shotgun.
* Five countries that are secretly badass.
* An award-winning animated short film on how fast Earth spins beneath us.
* The Los Angeles Review of Books makes a prediction about Nate Silver. See how it feels, buddy.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Drones, Guns, Joe Biden, Mark Fiore, Nate Silver, Science & Technology, The New Yorker