* Check out this recently unearthed fossil of Reggie Watts on Bill Nye the Science Guy.
* This New Yorker cartoon describes a person we all know.
* Mocking America's counterculture has a long and wonderful history.
* How does one go about becoming a Pope? Watch and learn.
* The Kojo Nimadi Show discusses the state of the Supreme Court.
* What sort of sex nastiness was your favorite president into?
* A gay man is confronted by an anti-gay preacher on the subway and this happens.
* Robots are taking all our jobs, even the fun ones where you get to talk to Fred Armisen.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Funny or Die, Pope Benedict XVI, Science & Technology, Supreme Court, The New Yorker
* Neil deGrasse Tyson knows everything about Gods, too.
* Friday is a great day to watch goats yelling like people.
* Inside the military strategy of The Empire Strikes Back.
* An argument for naturalization, from our own River Clegg.
* Universal health care and their Parliament debates zombies?
* Fictional presidents that actually sound pretty good nowadays.
* Jeopardy boss and funny person Ken Jenning's weekly news quiz.
* The Dana Gould Hour has two Boston guys talking politics (not Affleck and Damon).
* Kid President gets executive on the laws of love.
* A pragmatic approach to affairs of the heart, from Aziz Ansari.
* Team Coco is bowled over by Marco Rubio's gaffe.
* Some Valentine's Day cards that are as funny as they are sad.
* Jen Kirkman as Abbie Hoffman on the Dead Authors Podcast.
* If dating worked like college applications, it would be pretty helpful.
* Thankfully, the origin of "wearing your heart on your sleeve" isn't literal.
* Barenaked Ladies beat me to it: The first ever space-to-earth musical collaboration.
Tags: Abbie Hoffman, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Jen Kirkman, Marriage, Marriage Equality, Men and Women, Paul F Tompkins, Space, Valentine's Day
* Matt Damon wants to know how you celebrated World Toilet Day.
* If you build it, Pope John Paul II will come.
* How drunk did President Obama get you last night?
* Conan O'Brien and Andy Richter take on Team Nerdist.
* If you've ever been called a sea slug in bed, it wasn't an insult.
* Comedy Central's new show Nathan for You is for you. No… just you.
* Joe Biden and Bradley Cooper raise awareness for incredibly white teeth.
* This wasn't an isolated incident. Marco Rubio has had other encounters with water.
Tags: Barack Obama, Comedy Central, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Joe Biden, John McCain, Marco Rubio, Matt Damon, Pope John Paul II, Sports, State of the Union, Vatican
* This isn't creepy at all.
* Arizona has some weird laws: NSFW.
* The Trumans' story. Perfect Valentine's Day reading.
* A Montana TV station warns everyone about a zombie attack.
* Who said it: Charles Manson or Ted Nugent? Frankly, it's hard to tell.
* President Obama gets some much-needed advice for tonight's SOTU.
* If you haven't gotten enough of the Petraeus scandal, here's a new book.
* You might not want to play golf during a thunderstorm, Pope-for-Now Benedict.
Tags: Charles Darwin, Charles Manson, Daily Links, David Petraeus, Energy & Oil, Evolution, Harry S. Truman, Montana, Pope Benedict XVI, State of the Union, Valentine's Day, Zombies