* Great news: Tracy Morgan saved the economy.
* The Onion's salute to General Schwarzkopf.
* Cory Booker stopped tweeting long enough to discuss his fitness routine.
* Be careful what you accidentally post on Facebook.
* Someone finally found proof that Donald Trump's hair can exist in nature.
* John Boehner can be a little wooden, but there's a good reason for that.
* The country's first president and perhaps its first wizard: George Washington.
Tags: Cory Booker, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, George Washington, John Boehner, Tracy Morgan
* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion
* Tim and Eric's path to the Presidency.
* President Obama's hoop dreams.
* Our journey to today, via graphic novel.
* The returns for South Park have come in.
* Things to do while you wait in line to vote.
* Paul Ryan has a reminder for displaced voters.
* Can you spot the dangers in this voting booth?
* Your guide to avoiding social media bullshit today.
* Public health campaigns have never been so unhealthy.
* Hahajk's Guys With Feelings spill their guts about the election.
* McSweeney's has compiled some excellent Election Day reading.
* Mitt Romney calls David Letterman to shoot the shoot on national T.V.
Tags: Daily Links, David Letterman, Election Day 2012, Facebook, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, The Onion, Twitter
* "Oh Mitt!" is a show about a lovable alien trying to live with humans.
* …Also: the Pope wears a funny hat.
* Do you still <3 NY? Here's one way to show it.
* The absentee ballot application, from McSweeney's.
* Somebody charted the reasons some people won't vote.
* Shooting down the walls of politics, Comedy Bang Bang!
* The Romney boys are cracking the case this election eve.
* Talking to your lover about politics, a helpful how-to guide.
* At least one undecided voter is finally decided, from the Onion.
* Barack O's Tacos, featuring Clownvis Presley. Need anyone say more?
Tags: Daily Links, David Letterman, Matt Romney, Mitt Romney, Tagg Romney, The Onion, Voter Suppression
* The Onion's guide to Mitt Romney uncovers his many layers.
* Martin Short tells Letterman about his political faux pas.
* Obama is Snoopy and Romney is Charlie Brown. It works.
* Debate performances of elections past, to warm up your cringe muscle.
* Allen West is not normal, from Hahajk.
* College Humor defines Mitt Romney Style.
* Stephen Colbert talks to George Stephanopoulos about his new book and giant sodas.
* And here he is 15 years ago on Good Morning America. Hasn't aged a bit!
* We hope Romney uses some of his improv training during the debate.
* McSweeney's goes over the formats for Presidential and Vice-Presidential debates.
Tags: Allen West, David Axelrod, David Letterman, Debates, George Stephanopoulos, Good Morning America, Martin Short, Mitt Romney, Stephen Colbert, Tweet Untweet, Twitter, vice president