* Conan O'Brian comes up with some good slogans for Barack Obama and Mitt Romney.
* The 16 funniest Newt Gingrich spoofs.
* From Cracked, five gender stereotypes that used to be the opposite.
* The space shuttle Enterprise flies over NYC to its new home.
* Joe Biden gets imaginatively aggressive, from HaHaJK.
* Facebook news feed history of the world for April, via College Humor.
Tags: Barack Obama, Callista Gingrich, Conan O'Brien, David Letterman, Huffington Post, Joe Biden, Jon Stewart, Men and Women, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, SNL, Stephen Colbert
From the CC Insider…
Have you heard of the "uncanny valley" phenomenon? It states that when humanoid robots or computer-animated people look almost, but not quite, human, it leads to GOP primary victories in New Hampshire and Florida. Jon Stewart knows what I'm talking about:
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: David Letterman, Jon Stewart, Mitt Romney, Primaries, Republicans
* It's the most wonderful time of the year for Gingrich/Grinch parodies.
* Newt Gingrich's Letter to Virginia… from McSweeney's
* Mr. Jokey McMittens Romney on Letterman.
* It's not just our politicians: Vladmir Putin wields an "iron stammer."
* Supervillain or Newt Gingrich? Play the game!
* Sacha Baron Cohen's Dictator releases Kim Jong Il statement.
Tags: Barack Obama, Christmas, Daily Links, David Letterman, Fox News, Funny or Die, Kim Jong Il, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Vladimir Putin, War on Christmas
* On tonight's Late Show, Herman Cain and David Letterman trade sexual allegations stories. It's nice to have someone to talk to.
* The Balanced Budget Amendment tips over and falls to its death on the House floor.
* The Family Leader's Bob Vander Plaats somehow finds it within his heart to forgive Newt Gingrich for a lifetime of being Newt Gingrich.
* Sarah Palin "wrote" an op-ed for the Wall Street Journal, complete with a quote from Mark Twain. Why didn't she just go all out and quote 6th Century philosopher Anicius Manlius Severinus Boëthius's seminal work Consolatio Philosophiae? It would have been just as convincing.
Tags: Constitution, David Letterman, Herman Cain, House of Representatives, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin
* Free bananas from Ron Paul, from Bad Lip Reading.
* From National Lampoon, Silvio Burslusconi SINGS!
* iPhone reminders for Herman Cain's next interview.
* Via Laughing Squid, a Pong metaphor for the Occupy Protest Movement.
* Bill Maher and Jimmy Fallon talk Cain and Perry.
* Kristen Wiig's plan for global warming, from Funny or Die.
* David Letterman's tops 9-9-9 tonight with Herman Cain.
Tags: Bill Maher, Climate Change, Daily Links, David Letterman, Funny or Die, Herman Cain, House of Representatives, Jimmy Fallon, Kristen Wiig, Occupy Wall Street, Republicans, Ron Paul