I'm assuming this is a still from one of those BBC/Discovery Channel documentaries narrated by
David AttenboroughOprah Winfrey, in which they send a camera crew out into the wilderness for six weeks to take never-before-seen footage of animals behaving the way they do in nature…
I'll bet the camera guy was staking out the ladies hygiene aisle, hoping for a glimpse of a lesser douche, like Greg Gutfeld or David Shuster. A great shot like this of Sean Hannity — the alpha douche — nestled comfortably amongst his herd, must have been a find too exciting for words.
Tags: David Shuster, Fox, Greg Gutfeld, MSNBC, Sean Hannity
* David Shuster freaks out over bald spot being shown on-air. Because his perfect hair was the only thing seperating him from all those cable news hacks.
* Bill O'Reilly is 10 times smarter at math than 1/10th of a rock.
* Rand Paul — son of Ron Paul — expected to announce plans to run for U.S. Senate. But can he match his father's hot winning streak?
* Sarah Palin could be getting her own syndicated talk radio show! Well, her own syndicated random-word-utterance radio show?
* The Onion: Ordinary Americans respond to Sarah Palin leaving office.
* Smartest guy in the world to Congress: "Keep your government hands off my Medicare."
* This is how you pull off a real birther grift.
Tags: Bill O'Reilly, Birthers, David Shuster, Fox, France, Health Care, House of Representatives, MSNBC, Pork Barrel, Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Sarah Palin, Science & Technology, Senate, The Onion