Hello and welcome to our very last post of 2012. Thanks for reading, commenting, following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook and following us on Tumblr. What better way to review the year that's almost past than with an exclusive interview?
Indecision: Hi, 2012. Thanks for talking with us.
2012: [stares, dazedly]
Indecision: It's okay. You've been through a lot.
2012: I'm so tired. I'm just so tired.
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Hillary Clinton, LGBT, Marriage Equality, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Paul Ryan, Primaries, Rand Paul, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul, Sex, Twitter
* All this time we thought Congress was a nice, quiet neighbor.
* Onion article or actual article?
* New York City has a new superheroine.
* The Great Dictator has a message for us.
* Ray Romano gets cheesy with President Obama.
* All the Movember beards are moving down south.
* The New Yorker covers Romney's lunch with Obama.
* Watch someone overanalyze a picture of President Obama's hands.
* Who cares about Kate Middleton's baby. Give us TWITTER JOKES!
* Dennis Leary and Comedy Central wish you a Merry F***in' Christmas.
Tags: Birthers, Christmas, Comedy Central, Daily Links, Debates, House of Representatives, Kate Middleton, Mitt Romney, Senate, The New Yorker, The Onion, Twitter, Wonkette
Mitt Romney on the 2012 Republican primaries…
"We had twenty Republican debates, that was absolutely nuts, it opened us up to gaffes and to material that could be used against us in the general, and we were fighting these debates for a year, and the incumbent president just sat back and laughed."
Well, to be fair, everybody was laughing.
Tags: Debates, Mitt Romney, Primaries, Quote Unquote, Republicans
I'm gonna warn you: This video of Michele Bachmann being laughed at by a Minnesota audience while debating her congressional opponent Jim Graves is a little difficult to watch.
As a person who tries to be funny as a profession, it's a little painful for me to watch a career politician drawing bigger laughs that I'll probably ever earn…
Tags: Debates, House of Representatives, Michele Bachmann, Minnesota
Key and Peele airs Wednesdays at 10:30/9:30c on Comedy Central.
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Foreign Policy, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney