Coverage continues after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Foreign Policy, Jon Stewart, Mitt Romney, The Daily Show, Video
* Jimmy Fallon imagines the post-debate Romney and Obama greenroom.
* Now we're all undecided :(
* Children photobombing the President.
* Dave Hill talks to a couple of talking heads.
* Who tweeted it: A teenage girl or Donald Trump?
* The Yes Men Are Revolting for change, a documentary.
* Mitt Romney really nailed the coffin shut in that last debate.
* President Obama tries to knock all the states out in one punch.
* The current administration becomes death, destroyer of worlds.
* An interview with new Onion head writer Andy Miara, from Splitsider.
* Rob Delaney and Michaela Watkins in Ayn Rand's Private Access Show.
Tags: Ayn Rand, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Debates, Donald Trump, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Mitt Romney, The Onion
A CNN poll of registered voters who watched the debate found 48% judging Obama to be the winner to 40% who said Romney won. Likewise, undecided voters in a CBS poll found 53% saying Obama won the debate, while 23% said Romney won and 24% called it a tie. Meanwhile, the Bears beat the Lions, and the Cardinals fell to the Giants.
What do these events have in common? The fact that with just the right amount of bullshitting, partisans — of either the political or sports variety — can avoid feeling dejected by their teams' performance. Just follow this guide and learn how to never feel bad about your side again…
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Media, Mitt Romney, Sports
What, you thought last night was the end of presidential debate season? Not so fast. Tonight at 9pm Eastern four third-party presidential candidates–the Green Party's Jill Stein, the Libertarian Party's Gary Johnson, the Constitution Party's Virgil Goode and the Justice Party's Rocky Anderson–will face off, with Larry King moderating.
Point your browsers to freeandequal.org to watch the debate online, grab your favorite runner-up snacks, play along with our debate bingo and be sure to follow us @indecision, where we'll be livetweeting the whole thing.
Tags: Debates, Gary Johnson, Green Party, Jill Stein, Larry King, Libertarian, Rocky Anderson, Virgil Goode