* Most of us have the same reaction as the these kids.
* NSFW Mitt Romney spoofs.
* Rednecks love Obama too, from Funny or Die.
* Donald Trump finally provides some birther proof.
* Romney's plan to unleash the world's most deadliest zinger.
* An interactive guide to making the most out of tonight's debate.
* Politics in the stone age was remarkably similar to how it is now.
* 5 political myths you hear every 4 years and how to argue them.
* Do you remember how we ended up with Romney? Here's a refresher.
For Americans who can't see Russia from their porch, pocketbook issues and social controversies are much more familiar than the ins-and-outs of foreign policy. That's why this primer exists. Of course, unlike most such guides, it's not written for idiots. Just by (elected) idiots.
From Afghanistan to Ubeki-beki-beki-beki-stan-stan, here's what you need to know ahead of this evening's foreign policy-oriented presidential debate…
Continents: How Do They Work?
The administration's response to the embassy attack in Benghazi, Libya is expected to dominate discussion in at least one segment of tonight's discussion. But what is Libya? Is it part of the female anatomy only Todd Akin knows about? A European principality?
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Foreign Policy, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney
Is it getting hot in here, or is that just the pundits throwing off steam? Either way, you'll want to get comfortable when you watch tonight's foreign policy debate… real comfortable. So grab some friends–or strangers, whatever–and get ready to play the Indecision presidential debate stripping game.
Click through for the sexy official rules! [NSFW if your workplace frowns upon stock photography.]
Tags: Barack Obama, Debates, Foreign Policy, Games and Challenges, Mitt Romney
* Romney's leaked Google search history.
* ADHD unveils some sort of Robomneybamarom.
* Taking stock of campaign stock photography.
* Someone has a crush on Romney.
* The Get Your War On office didn't get the memo (NSFW).
* Presidential sour rounds sounds about right.
* Glenn Beck unveils a new clothing line, from Hahajk.com.
* Mitt Romney is hiding something awful in his spotify account.
* Children draw the issues they want to address in this year's election.
* President Obama and Romney fight it out with humor, for a change.
Tags: Barack Obama, Catholic Church, Daily Links, Debates, Glenn Beck, Mitt Romney, The New York Times, The Onion