This year Jordan Carlos and I covered every rocky pothole of the road to the White House. It certainly was an educational experience! I'm not sure what Jordan learned (I think he tries to block a lot of it out), but this is what I learned.
THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY
I learned that sometimes everyone loses. It's simple math.
Tags: Barack Obama, Democratic National Convention, Democrats, Indecision Delegates, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Republicans
* Erin Gibson and Bryan Safi break down the DNC in their podcast "Throwing Shade."
* Here's something for the teachers.
* Obama's anger translator goes ahead and makes our day.
* Stop. Global warming rap battle time.
* Ask Disalmanac about the presidential debates, then sit back and listen.
* Jimmy Kimmel's This Week in Unnecessary Censorsh*%.
* SNL's Jay Pharoah does a better Obama than Obama.
* I vote for whomever Flavor Flav endorses because I'm an American.
* The Onion proves that apologizing is a slippery slope.
Tags: Clint Eastwood, College Humor, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Key & Peele, Mitt Romney, Republican National Convention, Saturday Night Live, The Onion
The conventions are over, and with every media outlet trying to decide who did better (spoiler: it rhymes with Schmemocrats), we wanted to get in on the action.
Posted with the AT&T HTC One X
Related: Indecision Delegates: Inside the DNC
Tags: Democratic National Convention, Indecision Delegates, Republican National Convention
* Mayor Julian Castro made his own Siri commercial for the 2012 Gridiron show.
* Vee Pee Herman is seconds away from having to do the "Tequilla" dance.
* We always thought we'd see Jimmy Fallon again.
* Funny or Die on how the DNC could have been better.
* Yours truly and others, truly, talk political news on Air Quotes.
* McSweeney's The Long Walk on who really owns this country.
* President Obama is looking a little unholy lately, from The Onion.
* If you think four more years of Obama is scary, you don't know about Andrew Jackson.
* One, two, three and to the four, Snoop Doggie Dogg makes the case for President Obama.
Tags: BuzzFeed, Daily Links, Democratic National Convention, Funny or Die, Jimmy Fallon, Joe Biden, Julian Castro, Steve Jobs, The Onion