* Winner of the O. Henry Pun-Off: Jerzy Gwiazdowski.
* Team Coco vs. Team Kim Jong-Un.
* The most awkward elevator ride in the history of Congress?
* Nathan For You catches a vandal and makes a PSA out of him.
* They don't make filibusters like they used to, do they Strom Thurmond?
* Cracked says space travel sucks because we don't belong there or some nonsense.
* Baby Geniuses podcast talks to Guy Branam about the amazing Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
* If the U.S.S. Monitor had let the Union's blockade fall, we'd all be speaking Confederacy now.
Tags: Civil War, Conan O'Brien, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, John McCain, Kim Jong-un, Rand Paul, Ruth Bader Ginsburg
* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
* Jimmy Kimmel proves how good Americans are at BS.
* The international language of overseas investing is guilt.
* Celebrate Passover by putting the ten plagues on your fingernails.
* Alison Brie makes awful news stories feel like a ray of sunshine.
* "Goofball diplomacy"? I thought we already tried that with Hillary Clinton's dancing.
* Here's a handy list of signs the economy still sucks (aside from your wallet).
* President Obama, I'm going to Vulcan mind meld you into listening to Leonard Nimoy on NPR.
Tags: Alison Brie, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Dennis Rodman, Economy, Hillary Clinton, Kim, Leonard Nimoy, North Korea, NPR, Passover, Poland, Star Trek, Women's Rights
We gave you one job, Dennis Rodman, ONE job. And by "we," I mean you gave yourself the task of traipsing off to North Korea to party with Kim Jong-un. And this is the best you could do?
North Korea threatened on Tuesday to scrap an armistice that ended the 1950-53 civil war and sever a military "hotline" with the United States if South Korea and Washington pressed on with two-month-long war games.
This is going to put a crimp in our plans to send Ron Artest to Iran and make Jose Canseco our diplomatic envoy to Venezuela. Nevertheless, there's at least one American who sees the next Richard Holbrooke in The Worm…
"It's probably better than what we have," [Donald] Trump told Fox News. "If you look at the world, the world is blowing up around us. Maybe Dennis is better than what we have."
This has got to chill Rodman to the core. He can go to North Korea, break bread — possibly the country's only bread! — with one of the world's worst dictators, and he's still not America's biggest attention whore.
Photo by Jim Rogash/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images
Tags: Dennis Rodman, Donald Trump, Kim Jong-un, North Korea