* Hey, kids! Make sure you have lots of red crayons so that you can accurately represent the pools of American blood that Muslims are seeking to spill forth into the streets.
* Dick Cheney fears being tried as a war criminal, crucifixes.
* The Ghost of Health Care Reforms Past pays a visit to Rick Perry's bed.
* Rick Perry leads by just under a million points in South Carolina.
* Christine O'Donnell either too crazy/not crazy enough for Sarah Palin event.
Tags: 9/11, Books, Children, Christine O’Donnell, Dick Cheney, Health Care, Islam, Polls, Pork Barrel, Religion, Rick Perry, Sarah Palin, South Carolina, Terrorism
Dick Cheney on the fallout from shooting his friend in the face…
"When you’re Vice President, you better be prepared to be a punchline."
So true. So, so true.
Also, if you're friends with the Vice President, you better be prepared to be shot in the face.
Tags: Dick Cheney, Guns, Quote Unquote
* Democrats turn out to be surprisingly effective at getting what they want when what they want turns out to be money for Democrats.
* John McCain apparently promised Muammar Qaddafi that the U.S. was gonna be his BFF. That's pretty embarrassing. I mean, he totally didn't keep that promise.
* Levi Johnston not running for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska. Also, Levi Johnston was maybe going to run for mayor of Wasilla, Alaska.
* Dick Cheney kept a secret resignation letter in the safe where he kept his original still-beating heart and the soul of the gypsy woman who tried to cross him back in 1694.
Photo by Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images
Tags: Alaska, Democrats, Dick Cheney, John McCain, Levi Johnston, Libya, Money, Muammar Qaddafi, Pork Barrel, Senate, Wasilla
This week there was a lot of news, and there were a lot of funny tweets. Using our top secret browsing/perusing algorithm, we discovered the rare moments where those two things crossed paths. Your week, tweetified:
It's about time someone made a documentary about Sarah Palin; when is this woman gonna get the media attention she deserves?
The only real mistake Barack Obama made in the presence of the Queen was the 'diplomatic' choice not to use his secretly famous cockney accent when asking for seconds.
Tags: Armageddon, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Barack Obama, Dick Cheney, Dominique Strauss-Kahn, Movies, Oprah Winfrey, Paul Ryan, Primaries, Republicans, Sarah Palin, Tim Pawlenty, Tworld News