* Jimmy Fallon wrote a song for everyone who has the day off.
* Funny or Die honors all our black presidents.
* Mother Jones' Presidents' Day playlist rules.
* These people are like our step-presidents.
* Why should anyone care about Presidents' Day?
* A profile of George Washington's presidential reluctance.
* The Complete Guide to Everything podcast discusses meteors.
* Dictators need to learn they can't rule Photoshop with an iron fist.
* Ian Frazier shines some light on the mystery of Richard III's bones.
Tags: Barack Obama, Dictators, Funny or Die, George Washington, Jimmy Fallon, Meteor, NASA, Photoshop, President's Day, Space