For reasons unknown, President Obama did not take my advice and begin his victory speech with a call for Sharia law, slavery reparations and the adoption of French as the national language. But despite his conciliatory address, not everyone was pleased with Obama's re-election…
Tags: Conservatives, Donald Trump, Mississippi, Republicans, Victoria Jackson
Hot on the devastating coattails of Hurricane Sandy, Trump announced he would give President Obama a brief reprieve from last week's who-the-frick-cares triple-dog-dare…
Because of the devastating hurricane, the mogul tweeted Tuesday that he is extending his offer to President Barack Obama to donate $5 million to charity if the president produces his college records and passport application.
Trump said last week that the deadline for an answer from Obama was Wednesday at 5 p.m. Now he’s extended it until Thursday at noon.
Tags: Barack Obama, Donald Trump, New York City, Red Cross, Twitter
* When voting technology goes bad.
* Edible government? Sounds bland, but it's not.
* Donald Trump, the bane of our existence.
* GOP: You got your racism in my misogyny!
* There's a new chicken in Fox News' mouth: Adam Corolla.
* He doesn't always have poultry for dinner, but when he does, he eats crow.
* Unnecessary censorship is necessary. And funny, from Jimmy Kimmel.
* Democrats may no longer want to bone President Obama, but they still love him.
Tags: Adam Corolla, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Donald Trump, Fox News, Funny or Die, Mitt Romney, The Onion
"Mr. Trump, I will write you an offer for one million dollars from Colbert Super PAC — you know I've got it — to the charity of your choice, anything — Save the Children, Feed the Children, Put the Children on Child Apprentice, whatever — one million actual dollars, if you will let me…"
The Colbert Report airs Monday through Thursday at 11:30/10:30c.
Tags: Barack Obama, Colbert Super PAC, Donald Trump, Stephen Colbert, The Colbert Report, Video