* Memorize this video to impress people at parties.
* The full gamut of Britain's greatness.
* Spielberg pitches "Lincoln 2: Andrew Johnson."
* These historical markers have a message.
* If you love comedy and books, this list is for you.
* First, they came for our children's yoga program…
* The Probably Science Podcast talks about awesome science-y stuff.
* President Obama asks Kid President to promote the White House Easter egg hunt.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson, Barack Obama, Daily Links, Easter, Education, Meteor, Religion, Science & Technology, Steven Spielberg
Mitt Romney may have strapped his dog to the roof of his car, but he never did this to his dog…
You might think this is cute or harmless, but it's morally reprehensible. The White House genetically modified an innocent dog to have rabbit ears and to lay chicken eggs just to parade their scientific monstrosity in celebration of Easter!
This is what stem cell research leads to, America. This, and cures for cancer.
Tags: Animals, Barack Obama, Bo Obama, Easter, Puppies!, White House