Think you know American history? Not until you've been through a Louisiana school you don't, you tie-dyed, tree-hugging socialist.
For proof, just see if you can answer these questions, based on a textbook they're using in Louisiana's taxpayer-funded voucher schools.
Tags: Education, History, Louisiana
* Here's a documentary about comedian-turned-NYC mayoral candidate Randy Credico.
* If you missed Rand Paul's filibuster, check out the 120-second version.
* The Bulls and other teams with horns Dennis Rodman wants to join.
* UCBComedy tries to figure out the FCC's censorship guidelines. [NSFW]
* President Obama shows his willingness to reach across the aisle for a bill.
* Magic School Bus teacher Ms. Frizzle gets raked over the coals at a local PTA meeting.
* A Pennsylvania councilman sent an inappropriate email, which means he's ready for Congress!
Tags: Barack Obama, Dennis Rodman, Drugs, Education, Fashion, FCC, Filibuster, Michelle Obama, New York City, Pennsylvania, PTA, Rand Paul, Randy Credico, Satan, Sequester, The New Yorker, UCB
Because it's a day that ends in Y, some state legislature is beclowning itself with an ill-informed debate about science and religion in the classroom. Today, it's the Oklahoma House of Representatives' turn, as it reviews the proposed "Scientific Education and Academic Freedom Act."
That certainly sounds scientific. And educational. And very, very freedomy.
Tags: Church v. State, Creationism, Education, Evolution, Oklahoma, Religion, Republicans, Science & Technology, State Legislature