House Speaker John Boehner will stop by CBS's "Face the Nation" this Sunday, and we'll be covering it as the action unfolds. Get our free app for iPad and iPhone and join our liveblog, starting at 10:30 a.m.
Think of us as a TV-watching friend who won't drink your orange juice or take away your birth control.
Photo by Win McNamee/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: CBS, Election Companion App, John Boehner
* Florida Gov. Rick Scott is alive, contrary to voter rolls. It's welcome news — if he were dead, how could he purge the state of Democratic voters?
* Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan tried to keep information about the prostitution scandal a secret. And if that ordeal taught him anything, it's that the Secret Service is good at keeping secrets.
* Support for Obama has dropped among Independent voters, which in June of an election year means absolutely everything.
* Iowa Rep. Steve King vowed to sue the president over his lenient stance on young illegal immigrants. It's actually the most reasonable-sounding thing he's said in a while.
* Don't forget to join our liveblog of CBS's Face the Nation Sunday, with presidential-looking guest Mitt Romney! Just download Indecision's free app for iPad and iPhone to get in on the action.
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Election Companion App, Pork Barrel
* John Edwards allegedly took illegal campaign funds from an old woman named Bunny. Because the mistress wasn't embarrassing enough.
* Mitt Romney regrets that his gay staffer resigned. Not enough to respect gay people, but… you know.
* Vice President Biden warned that the GOP is bad for women. (And not just those who marry Newt Gingrich.)
* Ron Paul refuses to quit. But if he runs out of money, isn't that just, like, capitalism doing its thing?
* Mitt Romney met privately with Rick Santorum. Probably for tips on how to appeal to voters who are insane.
* Don't forget to download our Election Companion App for iPhone and iPad – use it to follow along for our weekly Sunday liveblog. Coming up, we've got This Week on ABC. David Axelrod will be there to discuss Obama's re-election strategy, and John McCain will drop by to tell old man stories.
Photo by Steve Exum/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Election Companion App, John Edwards, Mitt Romney, Pork Barrel, Republicans, Rick Santorum, Ron Paul
It's not every day we see Newt Gingrich fail utterly to be a legitimate candidate for the presidency.
Fine, it is. But tonight's primaries are still special, if only because they might finally force Newt out of the running for good. So make sure to check out our live streaming coverage of UnSuper Tuesday — the East Coast GOP primaries — tonight at 7:30pm. We'll be teaming up with BuzzFeed's Ben Smith and Zeke Miller.
And for you diehards who won't be satisfied until you see Gingrich fail from every possible angle, we'll be liveblogging the returns as well. Get the Indecision Election Companion app and follow along from the comfort of your own imaginary moon colony.
Photo by Marc Piscotty/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: BuzzFeed, Election Companion App, Newt Gingrich, Primaries, Republicans, UnSuperTuesday