Wait, didn't we do this already, back in November? Yes, WE did, but the Electoral College hasn't cast its votes yet. And as we all know, you can't spell 'electoral' without 'Electoral College.'
The suspense is unbearable:
No one is expecting anything but a routine process Monday for Obama, who decisively won the popular vote last month, earning 332 pledged electoral votes to Mitt Romney's 206.
There have been some electoral defectors in the past, but they've been rare.
'No one' might be a bit of an exaggeration.
There are probably at least a few thousand Ron Paul supporters who haven't given up hope.
Photo by Sara D. Davis/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Barack Obama, Election Day 2012, Electoral College
* Gay women will marry your boyfriend (NSFW).
* Our boss writes about The Boss.
* Queen Elizabeth meets Swamp Thing.
* Uncle Sam has a spider in his tossed salad!
* Professor Blastoff sounds off on the elections.
* Here's a list of awesome stuff NASA wants to do.
* Cyber Monday may mean something else in the future.
* How is your black cyber buying orgy human sacrifice going?
* Los Angeles public radio station KCRW talks to funny people about Election Day 2012.
* President is 51, looks 81!
* "It's only a flesh wound!!" the Romney camp yells.
* A British invasion is coming to satirical news.
* Some new reasons why the revolution will not be televised.
* Republicans, don't go away mad. Don't even go away.
* One man celebrates the Obama victory in a beer garden, from Vice.
* Test your understanding of yesterday's election, from The New Yorker.
* It doesn't matter who wins or loses if you have cute pictures of kids.
* Stefon was very upset listening to Romney's concession speech last night.
* California votes to make porn actors wear condoms because of these guys.
Tags: Barack Obama, California, Daily Links, Election Day 2012, Mitt Romney, Porn, Republicans, Saturday Night Live, The New Yorker, The Onion
"Update: We decided not to get that other house." – The Romney Family Christmas Newsletter
— Chase Mitchell (@ChaseMit) November 7, 2012
I wonder if Romney wouldn't mind creating those 12 million jobs anyway, like as a contractor or something.
— Jocelyn Plums (@FilthyRichmond) November 7, 2012
Tags: Barack Obama, Democrats, Election Day 2012, Fox News, Joe Biden, Karl Rove, LGBT, Mitt Romney, Republicans, Tweet Roundup, Twitter
Technically speaking, Barack Obama, Joe Biden and Senate Democrats were Election Day's big winners. But that's only if you over-sample something called the "election results." Who were the night's real winners?
Tags: Barack Obama, Chris Christie, Democrats, Election Day 2012, Kid Rock, Mitt Romney, Republicans