* Nate Silver and the New York Times have a super fun online toy you can play with to find out how bad Obama is going to lose next year. Totally bad or totally mega extreme bad?! You find out!
* A kindly gentleman from the Tea Party was so kind recently as to inform Massachusetts senate candidate that she is "a socialist whore" before bidding her a hasty adieu.
* The U.S. Senate has, once again, succeeded specularly well at failing miserably.
* Does anybody know who does the taxes for these 30 corporations worth hundreds of billions of dollars? Do you think he's taking on any new clients?
Tags: Barack Obama, Corporations, Elizabeth Warren, Herman Cain, Jon Huntsman, Massachusetts, Michele Bachmann, Mitt Romney, Nate Silver, New York Times, Pork Barrel, Primaries, Republicans, Rick Perry, Senate, Taxes, Tea Party
* Barack Obama today asked members of the media to act like journalists. I don't know. I think that's asking a bit much of them.
* Rep. Paul Broun made an excellent point today, pointing out how Occupy Wall Street is an "attack upon freedom" from having to listen to people express their opinions.
* Hahaha! Sen. Scott Brown really nails Elizabeth Warren for being old and not a Victoria's Secret model. Burn!
* Sarah Palin remembers Steve Jobs as "an island that touched so many people." That's such an island thing to do, isn't it?
Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images News/Getty Images
Tags: Elizabeth Warren, House of Representatives, Massachusetts, Occupy Wall Street, Paul Broun, Pork Barrel, Protesters, Sarah Palin, Scott Brown, Senate, Steve Jobs
* Newly announced senatorial candidate Elizabeth Warren makes a somewhat simple but overlooked point: "There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody!" That's the problem with this country — even the capitalists are socialists!
* Anti-government intervention, free-market Republicans ask Harvard to stop paying Elizabeth Warren's salary.
* Barack Obama patiently explains to United Nations why United Nations is kind of useless. Wasn't quite as well received you might expect.
Tags: ABC, Barack Obama, Education, Elizabeth Warren, Haggard's Law, Israel, Massachusetts, Palestine, Polls, Pork Barrel, Scott Brown, Senate, Ted Haggard, Television, United Nations
Consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren is trying to ruin everything by founding an exploratory committee for a mission to unseat America's Naked Boyfriend, Senator Scott Brown. Heartbreak alert!
What the hell is this Harvard Law School professor thinking? Doesn't she know that nerdy smart ladies aren't supposed to get in the way of sexy nude boys' political dreams? Somebody needs to take this high-falutin' filly down a peg, and Brian Walsh, National Republican Senatorial Committee spokesman, is just the man to do it. Here's his statement on Warren's jerky move:
As a native of Oklahoma, the anointed candidate of the Washington establishment, and someone who has spent many years ensconced in the hallways of Harvard, it's a good idea for Professor Warren to learn more about her adopted state of Massachusetts as she prepares to compete in a crowded Democrat primary.
Oooooh, BURN! Way to point out that she was born in Oklahoma, works in Washington, D.C., and… has lived in Massachusetts for… many years? Hmm.
On second thought, Bri-Bri, I'm not sure how much you'll scare people by reminding them that their potential new senator is also a longtime resident of their state.
Also: Scott Brown was born in Maine, and unless it's still 1819, that's not Massachusetts.
Photo by Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call Group/Getty Images
Tags: Elizabeth Warren, Maine, Massachusetts, Scott Brown, Senate
Elizabeth Warren — Assistant to President Obama — talks to Jon Stewart about the need to protect the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau in the shower before Congress has a chance to jam a shiv into its ribs in the shower…
The interview continues after the jump.
The Daily Show airs Monday through Thursday at 11/10c.
Tags: Elizabeth Warren, House of Representatives, Jon Stewart, Obama Administration, The Daily Show, Video