Say you're not a chicken-loving conservative who enjoys the deliciousness of a Gay People Don't Deserve to Be Happy Meal, which happens to be every meal at Chick-Fil-A. Instead, you're a liberal who wants to pair the flavor of Jammin' Jalapeno wing sauce with a side of moral righteousness on behalf of sensible gun control regulations.
Thanks to Buffalo Wild Wings, these are two tastes that taste great together. Just in time for the Super Bowl, the chicken wing chain is drawing attention for signs posted on some franchises that forbid patrons from bringing guns inside the store, even in states with expansive concealed carry laws.
Let's take a tour of the response this is drawing to the company's Facebook page:
Tags: Facebook, Food, Guns
That's right, daily. From politics to culture to toddler Elvis impersonators, we're hitting all the news you need to impress your friends and stay aware-ish of the world. (But mostly impress your friends.)
For each day's gallery, just check out our Facebook page. Here's one from yesterday.
Photo by Bloomberg via Getty Images
* Great news: Tracy Morgan saved the economy.
* The Onion's salute to General Schwarzkopf.
* Cory Booker stopped tweeting long enough to discuss his fitness routine.
* Be careful what you accidentally post on Facebook.
* Someone finally found proof that Donald Trump's hair can exist in nature.
* John Boehner can be a little wooden, but there's a good reason for that.
* The country's first president and perhaps its first wizard: George Washington.
Tags: Cory Booker, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, George Washington, John Boehner, Tracy Morgan
* Kid President has a question and answer sesh.
* That's the fiscal cliff rock.
* Catch up on this past year's best correspondence.
* The world's Facebook feed for 2012, from College Humor.
* The Onion polls rural whites on the President's popularity.
* Here's a great list about what idiots have believed about sex.
* Get well soon, Hillary Clinton. This guy wants to hang out with you.
* Hillary is gonna knock these people upside their heads once she's better.
* What do you call the area between Time Square's New Year Ball and 2013?
Tags: Barack Obama, College Humor, Facebook, Fiscal Cliff, Hillary Clinton, John Boehner, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Sex, The Onion