* John Boehner gets bullied on Saturday Night Live.
* Kid President writes a letter to Santa.
* Cool Cold War missions you may not know about.
* White America has officially gone off its rocker.
* Turns out God is an atheist. Who knew? The New Yorker, that's who.
* Rooftop Comedy compiles some great Hanukkah stand-up.
* Awkward Band And Musician Photos is worth a Facebook follow.
* Give the gift of laughter to your politically-estranged relatives this holiday season.
Macy's partnership with Donald Trump includes investments in his clothing line and Trump the Fragrance, a perfume for those wondering what a combination of eau de horseshit and megalomania smells like. Unsurprisingly, not everyone is happy about the relationship between Macy's and one of America's worst people.
In addition to a 677,000-strong petition urging Macy's to sever ties with Trump, shoppers have taken to Macy's Facebook page and threatened to boycott the store, which means they are simultaneously committing an act of Christmas charity by giving Trump the gift of attention…
"Please dump Trump. Macy's has always been synonymous with "class" to me and that guy is such a walking sleazebag. He is dragging your good name down. I've got the scissors right here and I will be cutting my card in half shortly if this clown stays around."
"I usually buy most of my Christmas presents at Macy's because of their good deals and wonderful quality. However, I have not spent one dime there this season because of this bully. I usually buy the $35 Christmas card also, but nothing now. Too bad because I know of so many who are doing the same. I love Macy's but can't stand what this man stands for. I'm disappointed Macy's supports him."
"Take out the trash and dump Trump! He has tarnished your image and ruined Macy's reputation."
This might break new ground for The Donald, who usually sticks to bankrupting his own businesses. If he insists on bankrupting other people's companies, Mitt Romney is never going to find a new job.
For now, Macy's has resisted calls to get rid of Trump, but as he should have taught them by now, there are some problems you can't comb over.
Photo by David Cannon/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images
Tags: Christmas, Donald Trump, Facebook
Jokes are like elusive butterflies that can only be ensnared with a good sense of humor. Sometimes they land willingly on our outstretched hand and delight us, sometimes they fly above our heads. Other times, they should be left in their cocoon and stomped on before they see the light of day…
Tricia Macke, an anchor for Ohio's Fox 19, took to her personal Facebook page last month to rant against the cable news personality, writing "Rachel Maddow is such an angry young man" on Oct. 12.
I'm no professional comedy critic (aka Satan's spawn), but it seems like Macke's joke was not in good taste. Making fun of someone's appearance is really just bullying. For example: Tricia Macke is a bitter skeleton face with Skyfall villain hair. See? That's neither true nor nice, even if it is true.
After some of her fans took offense, Macke had the perfect opportunity to
apologizecome up with a hilarious tag for her initial joke: "I am sorry," Macke wrote to one such fan. "I should have said antagonistic." BOOOOOM. This woman is on fire, which is good because it'll prepare her for the afterlife.
Tags: Facebook, Fox News, LGBT, MSNBC, Ohio, Rachel Maddow
* Leslie Knope says yep to Joe Biden.
* Romney's concession speech gets musical.
* Here is just one more of many ways to gloat, Democrats.
* McSweeney's "The Grapes of Mitt" is all about the downtrodden.
* A Kickstarter campaign for the national debt? Not so dumb after all.
* Being a princess is fun, but it's not a career. Unless you're a law princess!
* What real Americans have to say about the Petraeus sex scandal, from The Onion.
* George Bush Jr. looks Jamaican, says Lewis Black. Sure that's not George Hamilton?
Tags: Amy Poehler, Barack Obama, Budget, Daily Links, Debt, Facebook, George Bush, Joe Biden, Lewis Black, Mitt Romney, Sesame Street, Sonia Sotomayor, The Onion, Wonkette
* The dangers of gloating.
* Ron Pauls of the word, UNITE!
* Do your homework before you set off to Australia.
* The world's October Facebook feed, from College Humor.
* Beautiful visual story of the night(s) the lights went out in NYC.
* Kids make everything voters went through this year fun again.
* Jimmy Kimmel takes the slow boat to Florida's election outcome.
* David Letterman and Brian Williams get medieval on Karl Rove.
* Speaking of which, Louis C.K. is doing two benefits for Staten Island.
* Pauly Shore raps about President Obama on Marc Maron's WTF Podcast. So…yeah.
Tags: Barack Obama, Brian Williams, College Humor, Daily Links, David Letterman, Facebook, Florida, Get Your War On, Huffington Post, Hurricane Sandy, Jimmy Kimmel, Louis C.K., Mitt Romney, New York City, The Onion