* Stephen Colbert and Jimmy Fallon, living in perfect harmony.
* Politicians just don't understand poor people.
* Abraham Lincoln gets dolled up for the Oscars.
* From last month's comedy issue, but in case you slept on it: Vanity Fair profiled the incomparable Tig Notaro.
* The worst football stadiums named by corporate sponsors.
* Celebrate Purim with four hilarious stories fron Vox Tablet.
Tags: Abraham Lincoln, Barack Obama, Daily Links, FBI, Jewish, Jimmy Fallon, Poverty, Stephen Colbert, Tig Notaro
According to internal reports, the FBI has been competing with the Secret Service for title of most embarrassing law enforcement agency.
The reports catalog all sorts of naughty behavior: nude photos sent to coworkers, bugging the boss's office, dating a known drug dealer and a "lot of sexting" on government-issued BlackBerries.
Alas, we will never know the content of these sexy sexts, because of silly "privacy regulations." It's safe to assume they probably went something like this:
Tags: FBI, Sex
This Petraeus scandal is becoming a real "Who-done-her"
— Lizz Winstead (@lizzwinstead) November 13, 2012
This could be the first time in hundreds of years that two generals have crossed swords.
— Brendan McLaughlin (@btmclaughlin) November 13, 2012
Tags: CIA, David Petraeus, FBI, Lizz Winstead