Praise be to the gods of comedy, she has risen!
Michele Bachmann has returned from a long stretch of silence to grace us with a speech at Patrick Henry College, where she touted the flawlessness of her failed presidential campaign:
"I was very proud of the fact that I didn't get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates. I didn't get anything wrong and that's a huge arena," she said.
Okay, Michele. Show us how you don't get anything wrong.
Tags: Feminism, Michele Bachmann, Religion, Women's Rights
* The sounds of science.
* Bad Lip Reading at the inauguration.
* And you thought your relatives were bad…
* The Onion wants to make the Huffington Post cry.
* What happens in Las Vegas politics should stay there.
* Meanwhile, Baratunde Thurston calls out The Wall Street Journal.
* Feminism is a word that makes some men lose their f-ing minds.
* Surprisingly interesting discussion about Churchill's role in UK intellectual property laws.
* Sascha Cohen talks American History with Tig Notaro, Kyle Dunnigan and David Huntsberger.
Tags: Daily Links, Evolution, Feminism, History, Huffington Post, Inauguration, Las Vegas, Republicans, Sascha Cohen, Science & Technology, Star Wars, Tig Notaro, United Kingdom, Wall Street Journal, Winston Churchill, Women's Rights